PRIVACY INFORMATION - Law 675/96 and following variation with D. Lgs. 196/03
We wish to inform you that your personal data, collected from our website or e-mail confirmation will be used solely by us and will not be disclosed to other companies. The treatment of data will be in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by Directive 95/46 and Law 675/96 for the protection of personal data.
If you want your e-mail and deleting any please let us know and we will immediately unless trade is still in progress at the time of your request.
Under Article 13 of law 196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for purposes related to the request made by you.
2. The treatment will be performed using manual, computer and data.
3. The entry of data is required in order to fulfill your request.
4. The data may be communicated to delegated subjects to carry out activities necessary for the provision of service and disclosed only for that purpose.
5. The data controller is in DIEGO REGINELLI, Corso Giovanni XXIII, 10 - Tel. 0722 721224 - 61026 PIANDIMELETO (PU) - P. IVA 00084070416.
6. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of law 196/2003 concerning "Right to access personal data and other rights", the full text:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Declaration of consent under Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Having read the above information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, I give permission to handle my personal data by the company NERI ANNA in REGINELLI for the purposes indicated in the same.